Ph.D. RA/TA openings
We are always looking for self-motivated Ph.D. students to join our group, starting from either Spring or Fall. A successful candidate is expected to carry out research in one of the multiple areas: wireless networking and mobile computing, wireless and spectrum security, privacy-preserving big data analytics, security of cyber-physical systems, or cyber security of emerging networks and platforms.
An ideal candidate is expected to have:
– An earned master degree in EE, CS or a relevant area
– A solid background in any one of the following will be a plus: communications & networking, algorithm design, security/cryptography, machine learning, optimization/game theory
– Possess either strong mathematical modeling and analytical skills, or strong system implementation skills
– Good English communication and writing skills
– Previous research experience is a plus, but not absolutely necessary
If you are interested, please contact Prof. Li first, send your CV/resume, Transcripts, GRE/TOEFL scores, and any other information that you believe is helpful for your application in one email. Prospective students can either apply to the ECE or CS department. Prof. Li’s primary appointment is in ECE, while he is a joint faculty with the CS department so he can supervise CS PhD students.
Visiting/exchange scholars and students who have matching interests and strong research backgrounds are welcome to contact Prof. Ming Li for inquiries about position availability.